Your browser should be upgraded!We recommend to use Google Chrome for the best interactioon and experience。

熊熊的海邊度假之旅-熊熊莎莉和熊熊薩利THE BEARS’ SEASIDE VACATION with Sally Bear and Sully Bear

2022.11.22(T)
Article/ tutorJr

今天我們要講的故事是 ”熊熊的海邊度假之旅-熊熊莎莉和熊熊薩利”。
快一起來閱讀吧。

It’s time for a vacation for Sally Bear and her husband, Sully Bear.
該是熊熊莎莉和她的丈夫熊熊薩利放假的時候了。

They begin preparing for their trip.
他們開始準備他們的旅行。

Just like every year, they plan to go to the seaside.
就像往年一樣,他們打算去海邊度假。

“We love to swim and play in the waves of the sea!”
熊熊薩利說:「我們喜歡在海浪中游泳和玩耍!」

“That’s right!”
熊熊莎莉說:「沒錯!」

Sally Bear always gets excited whenever there are things to pack.
每當要打包東西時,熊熊莎莉總是很興奮。

“I love packing! It’s so exciting!”
熊熊莎莉說:「我超愛打包行李!超級興奮!」

You should have seen the look on Sully Bears’ face when he saw the mountain of things that Sally was about to pack! 你應該看看當熊熊薩利看到莎莉要收拾那堆積如山的東西時的表情!

“Sally! Why do you want to pack so many things that we don’t need? All of this work is for nothing!”
熊熊薩利說:「莎莉!為什麼你要打包這麼多我們不需要的東西?這都是在做白工!」

看故事學單字,更多動物繪本單字包加Line免費領取https://pse.is/4kk5yc

“Wait and see, Sully Bear. It’s better to be safe than sorry!”
熊熊莎莉說:「等著瞧吧,熊熊薩利。保險一點總比後悔好!」

The bags are finally ready. They are filled to the top!
行李終於都打包好了。包包都塞得滿滿的!

The two married bears are ready to enjoy their vacation.
兩隻熊熊夫妻檔已經準備好要享受他們的假期了。

However, Sully Bear is still troubled by the size of the bags…
但是,熊熊薩利還在為行李的份量煩惱…

“I bet you a delicious ice cream that we don’t need most of the things, Sally Bear!”
熊熊薩利說:「我賭一支美味的冰淇淋,我們不需要大部分的行李,熊熊莎莉!」

“OK, Sully Bear! You know I never lose my bets! I love ice cream!”
熊熊莎莉說:「好阿,熊熊薩利!你知道我打賭從來沒輸過!我超愛冰淇淋!」

After traveling for a few hours, Sully Bear wants to read his book…
旅行了幾個小時後,熊熊薩利想看他的書…

“Uh oh! It’s not here!”
熊熊薩利說:「喔哦!書不在這裡!」

Oh no! He will be so bored without it!
熊熊薩利心想:糟糕!沒有書他會很無聊!

“Oh, my dear lovely wife! I forgot my book! What will I do without it?”
熊熊薩利問:「哦,我親愛的可愛的老婆!我忘了帶我的書!沒有書我該怎麼辦?」

Sully Bear feels a little embarrassed.
薩利熊覺得有些尷尬。

Without saying a word, Sally Bear looks through one of the bags and pulls out Sully Bear’s book!
熊熊莎莉一言不發地翻看其中一個行李袋,然後拿出了熊熊薩利的書!

“Well, darling… I think I just won an ice cream!”
熊熊莎莉說:「嗯,親愛的…我想我剛贏了一支冰淇淋!」

We think so too, right kids? Good job Sally Bear!
我們也這麼認為,對吧孩子們?幹得好,熊熊莎莉!

看故事學單字,更多動物繪本單字包加Line免費領取https://pse.is/4kk5yc

Share this article with your friends and family!